Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Zero, Zilch, Nothing, Nada

I feel like I should write everyday, even when I have nothing to say.

Uptown trick or treat last night. I didn't snap any pictures (bad Mommy), but the kids had a great time. Allie is Ariel and Kyle is Scooby Doo. Allie looked beautiful last night and Kyle might be the cutest little Scooby ever. He was even thanking people for his candy by saying "Scooby Dooby Doo!"

Allie's last soccer game is tonight if we don't get rained out. I'm assuming they will let us play in the rain, it will just depend if it is thundering or not. They are supposed to have a pizza party after the game and get their awards.

We're under a tornado watch right now. I take those a little more seriously after we had a tornado back in September. My kids will freak right the hell out if we have a tornado again so soon. They aren't quite over the last one yet. Kyle is still talking about the "tomato" that knocked down all the trees. I just got Allie back in her own room, after she stayed in Kyle's room for 3 weeks after the storm.

We also have a freezer full of beef. If we lose power I am going to be seriously annoyed. We had some seriously tasty steaks this weekend, along with some awesome hamburgers and I want more!

I'm actually excited about parent-teacher conferences coming up. Allie has taken to school SO well, it'll be nice to hear about it from her teacher's perspective. She has a really good teacher this year and Allie likes her a lot. I was SO worried about how she would do, being so shy, but she's thriving.

Amazing how much I can yammer on when I have "nothing" to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment