Thursday, October 28, 2010

I am (not) what I eat

Sigh.

I'm having a bad food day. David and I had lunch at Arby's, I had a Snickers bar for a snack and we're having a roast and stuff and Nancy is being a major pain in my ass this afternoon as I plugged my foods into fitday and saw my totals.

I keep reminding myself that one bad day (and having lunch out with my husband and one candy bar doesn't make it a "bad" day--it's actually been a pretty good day) doesn't undo all the work I've done the last 4 weeks. It means I ate too much today and I'll start over again tomorrow. Tonight I get to go Trick or Treating with my kids and nephews. We're having a party here in our office tomorrow and I've been having fun getting ready for that this afternoon (I'm going as Hermione from Harry Potter).

One day is NOT going to undo everything. I do NOT have to give up everything I love to eat. I am NOT a bad person.

No comments:

Post a Comment