So I have my first Monday week-in-review to do today.
Goal 1: Lose weight/get in shape
Starting Weight: 151
Goal Weight: 130
Today's Weight: 149
Total loss: 2 pounds
I'll take that. I also stayed in my calorie range every day except Saturday, and considering we were traveling all day and tailgating, I can live with that, for sure. I only made it to the gym twice, but with Kyle being sick and having surgery, I'm not going to beat myself up over that. I should have gotten off my butt yesterday, but I did do a really good house cleaning, so I think that counts.
Goal 2: Be a better wife and mom
I did pretty good with the kids this week except for yesterday. Allie was pushing ALL of my buttons yesterday with talking back and whining. Had to take a few deep breaths and count to 10 a few times.
Goal 3: Write more
Well, I'm writing here, does that count? Probably this is the thing I did the least of this time. Maybe next week. Or maybe I'm just not a writer anymore.
Oh hello Nancy. Go away.
No comments:
Post a Comment