My kids are wearing me out this week. Nightmares, bed-wetting incidents and general backtalk and sass are getting on my nerves.
It doesn't help at all that I think I'm getting a cold right now. It also doesn't help that Kyle has been waking me up around 4 a.m. every day this week.
It drives me crazy that I have to ask Allie to do things four or five times before she does them. Like this morning. I asked her to get dressed and she told me that she wasn't awake enough. I left the room to grab something, came back and she was coloring. If you are awake enough to color, you are awake enough to get dressed, especially since her clothes were already laid out for her!
Kyle is the opposite. Where Allie is the Girl of 1000 Excuses, Kyle just says no if you tell him to do something he doesn't feel like doing. I'm not sure which is more frustrating, honestly. Allie will eventually do what you ask, you just may have to ask her a million times. Usually if I threaten Kyle with a time-out, he'll do what I asked him to do, but he'll scream and cry the whole time.
I love the little wieners, don't get me wrong. But they drive me up the wall sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment