
Like I need any help.
And it's over the stupidest stuff. Like the last couple of days I've been thinking about my next project. I've been working on a world map cross stitch project since May and I'm in the home stretch of having it done. And I can't decide what to do next. And it's making me nuts!
The picture is what mine will look like when it's done. And it looks really good, if I do say so myself. I just wish I could make up my mind what to do next. I like having a project, but I don't really NEED anything else cross stitched. I've been stitching for over 10 years now. I've made wedding samplers and birth records and baby blankets. I did a princess wall hanging for Allie Rae and a family tree for my Mom.
I thought about teaching myself to do tapestries, and found some gorgeous kits online, but the kits are freakishly expensive. I've tried to teach myself to crochet and all I taught myself was a bunch of new swear words. I'm not sure I'm coordinated enough to knit. I don't really like to paint. I can't draw. I like stitching and I'm good at it, I just can't decide what I would want to do.
I need to pull out my craft box and see what kinds of forgotten projects are in there that I can tackle. And I need to STOP thinking about it now because I'm making myself tense over the activity I use to relieve my stress!

No comments:
Post a Comment