Starting over. Sigh.
I blew it big time over the holidays. But it's not too late to turn things around. New Year, New Start.
Starting weight as of today: 151.4
Goal Weight: 130
This is totally do-able. I wouldn't set the goal if it wasn't physically possible. I plugged my stats into fitday.com, repacked my gym bag and I'm ready to rock and roll. It's just a little more than half a pound a week, which is more than reasonable for me. And since David is on board and we're trying to focus on making it a healthy lifestyle for our whole family, it will be much easier to stick to (versus Mommy is on a diet, hide the cookies!).
My other partial goal is to try to not let my house get out of control so that it takes hours to put it back together. If I set a goal of keeping the stuff picked up and then cleaning one room each evening after dinner, the weekends won't be a marathon de-cluttering session. I think I'll tackle my bathrooms tonight, mostly because Kyle, while potty-trained, does not have great aim. My bathroom floor ALWAYS needs cleaned.
I usually do really well in the first couple of months of the new year, so the challenge for me will be keeping it going in the spring and summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment